寫左一排日式甜品食譜, 今個星期回歸”經典” – 就係大人同細佬都咁鐘意既Brownies啦！
研究過唔少Vegan Brownie食譜, 用上牛油果、紅菜頭、黑豆等等既都有。加入唔同材料會影響質感及幼滑度, 但偏偏製作果蓉要花更多時間吧, 而且唔係個個屋企都有攪拌器！
Who doesn’t love brownies? This recipe is my no.1 Brownie recipe all the time.
It’s so choco-choco-choco-latery, fudgy, dense! You can do it all in one pot within 30 mins. Who’s still waiting?
今日呢個係我既頭號brownie食譜！用上一隻鑊, 唔洗半粒鐘就搞掂, 簡直係唔想洗野既懶人最愛～～
Just simply mixing all stuffs in one bowl.
- 純素牛油 60g
- 中筋麵粉 28g
- 55% 黑朱古力 60g
- 糖 40g
- 無糖可可粉 14g
- 亞麻籽粉 1.5 tbsp + 水 3 tbsp
- 入爐朱古力粒 20g
- 合桃, 切碎 8顆
- 鹽 少許
- 亞麻籽粉加進水內攪勻, 靜置10分鐘
- 牛油先切粒, 放入平底鑊以最小火加熱, 或可以微波爐高火加熱大約40秒至完全溶掉
- 倒入黑朱古力, 繼續以最小火加熱及拌勻, 至完全與牛油融液混合, 離火
- 加入糖, 攪拌至完全融化
- 加入亞麻籽糊, 以刮刀徹底拌勻
- 於一大碗把麵粉, 可可粉及鹽稍為混合並過篩, 分兩次加入朱古力糊, 以刮刀以切拌方式混合好
- 最後, 把合桃壓碎或切成想要的大小, 跟朱古力粒一同加到麵糊中, 稍微混合
- 把麵糊倒入焗模, 輕輕把焗模依次序向四邊微傾, 令麵糊可均勻流動; 以刮刀輕輕刮平麵糊表面
- 入爐焗約20分鐘。如見焗模四邊開始有脆脆焦焦的一層就是剛剛好了, 不然就會變得太乾
- 出爐後置於室溫完全放涼, 入雪櫃雪過夜, 味道最佳！
2/ 蛋糕焗好的時候, 可能還會見到有一層牛油在蛋糕表面。這層牛油會慢慢被蛋糕吸收, 不用再把蛋糕待在焗爐裏, 不然口感會變硬
- 60g vegan butter (I take Earth Balance's vegan butter spread)
- 28g all purpose flour
- 60g 55% Vegan Dark chocolate
- 40g cane sugar
- 14g non-sweeten cocoa powder
- 1.5 tbsp flaxseed meal + 3 tbsp water
- 20g semi-sweet chocolate chips, for baking
- 8 pcs walnut, chopped
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- In a small bowl, put flaxseed meal and water, stir to combine. Let it rest for 10 mins.
- Cut butter into cubes, and put them onto a sauté pan and heat it up in low heat. Alternatively you may wish to microwave under high heat. Stir it a little bit until they are melted into liquid.
- Add dark chocolate and stir until dissolved with the butter. Off the heat.
- Pour sugar into the pan and stir until dissolve. You may wish to do it at two times. Add flaxseed mixture from Step 2 and fold until mixed with spatula.
- In a bowl mix flour with cocoa powder. Sift into the chocolate mixture at two separate times. Every time be sure to fold well with spetula before you adding more flour into it.
- Last step! Cut walnut into little pieces, and together with chocolate chips, pour and mix to the batter.
- Pour the batter into the tin. You may slightly tilt the tin to side, letting the batter fold around. Remember to use spetula as a final touch up for a smooth surface
- Bake for 20 mins. Watch the oven and once you see the sides start to get crispy, it's time to turn off the heat.
- Cool in room temperature after removing from oven. Taste best when refrigerated overnight for denser texture and flavour! Enjoy xx
2/ When the brownie is done, there may still be a layer of butter left on the cake surface. No need to worry about it as they will get absorbed into the brownie soon. DO NOT overcook.