口痕小食精選【免焗可可脆米燕麥曲奇】 – 一樣唔洗焗爐, 只需要一隻煲, 8樣材料, 半粒鐘就搞掂！要黎做下午茶同口痕小食就最岩～～～
Hey people! It is no bake season!
Today I’m gonna show you one of my hero recipes – No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Crunchy Cookies. All you need is one pot and 8 ingredients to get these addictive, tasty, crunchy cookie snacks.
I Warn you. They are really ADDICTIVE!
- 燕麥片 (非即食) 1/2 杯
- 家樂牌可可脆米 1/2 杯
- 椰絲 1/4杯＋適量作曲奇面裝飾
- 花生醬 1/3 杯
- 有機椰糖/ 天然庶糖 1/2 杯
- 椰子油 3 tbsp
- 杏仁奶 2 tbsp
- 無糖可可粉 7 tsp
- 將糖, 椰子油及杏仁奶放於一小煲內, 以慢火加熱至糖完全融掉, 糖漿煮至有小氣泡冒起時熄火
- 將剩餘材料 (可可粉, 花生醬, 椰絲, 燕麥片, 可可脆米) 順次序加入到煲內, 以木匙拌勻, 要確保所有材料都有沾到糖漿
- 制作曲奇！以手指將材料壓實於曲奇匙或普通匙羹內, 反轉匙羹向桌面輕敲脫模。將曲奇放於入爐紙上, 面頭撒上椰絲作裝飾
- 曲奇放於密實盒中雪藏過夜, 令曲奇變得更加硬身～呢個曲奇細細個, 最岩下晝番工口痕時食！
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's coco pops
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut + more for topping
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup organic coconut or raw sugar
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 7 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- In a sauce pan put sugar, oil and almond milk over low heat. Bring it to boil until all sugar dissolved and form small bubbles. Remove from heat.
- Add all remaining ingredient in sequence - cocoa powder, peanut butter, shredded coconut, oats and coco pops into the pot. Mix well with a wooden spoon with all dry ingredients soaked in the syrup mixture.
- Use a cooking scoop (I just use table spoon) and press the mixture onto the spoon firmly with the help of your hands. Drop the cookies from your spoon on baking sheet. Top with shredded coconut to look nicer.
- Chill in the fridge overnight and they will harden up. It's perfect as mid-morning and afternoon snacks at such adorable bite size!
They will get dry when cool down and will be hard to stick together to form cookies.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (I used flaxseed)
- 1/2 cup honey (you may replace with Maple syrup)
- 1/2 cup nuts (almond, walnuts, etc.), chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Assorted jams (I took some rose flavour)
- Preheat oven to 170 degree.
- Ground 1 1/2 cups oats to coarse meal. Just leave it in coarse texture and not necessarily to be very fine to keep its texture.
- Mix the grind oats with nuts, flour, salt and the remaining 1/2 cup oats.
- Pour the oil and honey into the mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon to mix well.
- Let it sit for 10 mins. If the mixture is too wet and runny, you may slightly add more flour until you see the dough can stick at the sides of the mixing bowl.
- Use a spoon to transfer the mixture onto baking sheet. The size of each cookie should be around 2 inches. I use two spoons together to make the cookies look more circle-shaped.
- Use a stirring spoon pressing the "thumb print" on each cookie and add jam of your choice.
- Bake for 15 mins. You may shorten the time if the cookies turn brown. Transfer to the rack and let it cool for another 15 mins.
- Store in airtight jar/ container and you can keep it for 2 days. Or else those cookies will turn sticky and humid very soon.