從開始烘焙已覺得磅特蛋糕(bundt cake) 樣子好漂亮～模具絕對是令人愛不釋手。那是這種蛋糕模只在一些高級的烘焙店才有售, 法國製的動輒要數百元一個。
To me, bundt cake is always like a dream. So fascinating, tempting, comes in different flavors and looks. I was long for a bundt cake for like 10 years ago when I first saw them at high-end bakery grocery shop. But it never be a necessity of my baking until I got them from Taobao.
這陣子居然有在淘寶見到, 當然要淘一個過過手癮, 完全不黏的輕易就能夠脫模！
To many of you may know matcha has always been my favourite. How about making a Earl Grey tea-flavor cake this time?
Icing glaze is definitely the signature of bundt cake.
- 中筋麵粉 170g
- 伯爵茶包 4個
- 原庶糖 120g
- 蘇打粉 1 tsp
- 鹽 ½ tsp
- 無糖植物奶, 建議選杏仁奶或豆奶 160ml
- 植物油 80ml
- 蘋果醋 2 tbsp
- 雲呢嗱香油 1 tsp
- 伯爵茶包 1個
- 椰漿 125ml
- 糖霜 3 tbsp
- 無糖植物奶 1 tbsp, 份量隨稀稠度作加減
- 預備蛋糕。將160ml植物奶平均分到兩個小碗內, 一份加入蘋果醋, 混合好靜置10分鐘。
- 剪開4個茶包取出茶葉, 將茶葉加到另外一碗植物奶中; 以微波爐高火加熱兩次, 每次30秒, 令茶葉更加出味。室溫放涼後用篩隔走茶葉。如果不怕會吃到茶葉, 可省略隔茶葉步驟。
- 於大碗內放油、伯爵茶奶、蘋果醋豆奶、糖、雲呢嗱香油攪拌好。於另一碗內放麵粉及泡打粉並混合好, 分3次加入濕材料的碗內, 以刮刀混合。
- 將蛋糕糊倒到蛋糕模內, 入爐焗40分鐘, 室溫放涼。
- 將糖漿小心地淋在蛋糕面上, 再撒上茶葉作裝飾, 完成！
- 170g all purpose flour
- 4 earl grey tea bags
- 120g cane sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 160ml unsweetened plant based milk (Almond milk/ soy milk)
- 80ml vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Glaze icing
- 1 earl grey tea bag
- 125ml coconut cream
- 3 tbsp Icing sugar
- 1 tbsp unsweetened plant based milk, adjust for desired texture
- Preheat oven at 180°C
- Prepare the Cake mixture. Separate the plant based milk into 2 bowls, each with 80ml. Add apple cider vinegar into one of them, stir well and let it rest.
- Cut 4 tea bags and get the tea leaf. Put all tea leaf into another bowl of milk. Mix well and microwave for 30-second, in 2 rounds to get a stronger flavor. Let it cool and remove the leaf from the mixture with a small sifter. It’s fine to skip this step if you are fine with the tea leaf remained in the cake.
- In a mixing bowl, put vegetable oil, earl grey milk mixture, apple cider milk mixture, sugar, vanilla extract and stir well. Sift in flour and baking soda in 3 rounds and fold wth spatula.
- Pour the mixture onto the bundt cake pan, bake for 40 mins until they are done.
- Remove cake from the oven, cool on rack. And Remove the cake from cake pan.
- Prepare the Glaze icing. Mix coconut cream with icing sugar until dissolved. Put in plant based milk to adjust for desired texture, you want them be smooth and a bit runny, but not too runny.
- Pour the glaze on the cake and carefully control to make it looks even. Let the exact glazing drop down to the rack. Top with earl grey tea leaf to decorate. Ready to serve!