好耐無出過食譜啦！過左接近半年的旅居生活, 總算settle down, 黎緊會勤力番D 出食譜！
其實閒時除左做baking外, 好多時都會做D 簡單嘅beverage同main dish. 甜品總不能當正餐吧～
So, after half year of continuous travelling. Finally I am back!
More time for cooking, baking and sharing of recipes. Not only about sweet treats but also covering more beverage, main dishes and festive idea upcoming!
今日呢個【素帶子磨菇芝士意粉】主材料用左豆奶同埋Tofutti cream cheese, 再加左雞脾菇煎香做帶子, 面頭灑上Follow Your Heart 純素巴馬臣芝士, 煮出黎味道好rich好creamy! 呢個食譜已經教過幾次workshop, 同學仔自己試煮完, 都唔相信完全無用牛油、忌廉等材料, 都可以煮到咁好味道！
I have a craving for spaghetti, at some nights that I feel I have to treat myself good and have a nice dinner (go with a glass or more glasses or wine pls).
This vegan creamy pasta is an adaptation of cream cheese based spaghetti, by substituting some ingredient into vegan version. Hard to believe with tofutti cream cheese, soy milk and vegan shredded parmesan cheese, that could give the creamy texture and rich flavour, as good as the dairy-version one.
Recipe. Here you go!
- 意粉 180g
- 水 1/2杯
- 煮食油 2 tbsp
- 蒜頭 2瓣, 切片
- 啡磨菇 半杯, 切片
- 雞脾菇 1件, 切每片至1cm厚
- 紅椒粉 1 tsp
- 監 適量作調味
- Tofutti 豆腐忌廉芝士 125g
- 豆奶/ 杏仁奶 1杯
- Follor your Heart 純素巴馬臣芝士碎 1/4杯
- 新鮮香茜葉, 伴碟用
- 先煮意粉。高身煲燒熱一大鍋水, 放鹽, 放意粉並跟隨包裝上煮至剛剛好熟透。瀝乾備用。
- 於平底鍋內放油, 爆香蒜片。放入雞脾菇片煎至兩面金黃色, 加入磨菇片炒熟。離火並用另一容器盛載炒好了的菇, 將汁留在平底鑊內。
- 將植物奶及豆腐忌廉芝士加到平底鑊中以小火加熱, 加入紅椒粉, 及適量鹽調味。放意粉及菇, 煮約一分鐘至醬汁開始變得濃稠, 中途可加水調教醬汁濃稠度。
- 上碟, 於面頭撒上純素巴馬臣芝士碎, 放上香茜葉作裝飾, 完成！
- 180g linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 pcs king oyster mushroom, sliced to 1cm-thick
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt to season
- 125g tofutti vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup soy milk/ almond milk
- 1/4 cup shredded vegan parmasen cheese
- Fresh parsley, as garnish
- Cook the pasta under instruction on the package to al dente. Drain from the water after done.
- Heat the sauce pan in medium heat. Put olive oil on the pan and fry the garlic. Put mushroom slices and stir occasionally, while for king oyster mushroom slices cook for both sides until it turns golden brown. Remove the mushrooms from the pan but keep the juice in the pan.
- In the same pan, add soy milk and cream cheese and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer for a few minutes for a creamy texture and add paprika and seasoning. Add mushrooms and pasta to the creamy sauce for about 1 minute, off heat and stir in some parmasen cheese. Ready to serve.