曾幾何時, 冬甩絕對係我中學嘅至愛！每日放學搭完巴士都會走去日式麵包店買冬甩做下午茶食, 仲要買一送一！咁食法當然肥左唔少啦, 而自從知道冬甩做法係要油炸, 都真係什少食～
Doughnuts were used to be my favourite tea snack companion when I was in high school.
Two doughnuts everyday to refill my energy after school. Who care they are fried and with high amount of sugar? Of course, I gained quite a lot of weight lol
今日呢個甜甜圈食譜完全非油炸, 用左焗嘅方法, 口感會跟焗蛋糕有一點點類同, 但更加紮實！
再加上唔同嘅glaze同topping, 色彩繽紛, 見到未食都覺得開心 😀
This one is for you, guilty-free vegan bake doughnuts. No deep fried, with tiny amount of oil and just-right portion of sugar. Feel free to mix and match with different toppings and create your own doughnuts! Have fun 🙂
- 中筋麵粉 55g
- 有機純蔗糖 30g
- 泡打粉 3/4 tsp
- 鹽, 適量
- 豆寇, 適量
- 玉桂粉, 適量
- 無糖豆奶 60ml
- 蘋果醋 1/4 tsp
- 雲呢嗱香油 1/4 tsp
- 亞麻籽粉 1/2 tbsp + 水 1 tbsp, 於小碗內混合並靜置5分鐘
- Earth Balance 純素牛油 2 tbsp
- 純素朱古力 1/4 杯, 切碎及融掉
- 糖霜 1/4 杯
- 無糖豆奶 1/2 tbsp
- 抹茶粉 1 tsp, 隨喜好可省略
- 面頭裝飾, 隨喜好可省略
- Rude Health's 脆米花
- 焗爐預熱於 175°C.
- 預備甜甜圈。於一大碗內將所有濕材料混合, 備用。
- 於另一碗內將所有乾材料拌勻, 過篩後加到濕材料中。以刮刀混合直至沒有粉粒。
- 將麵糊倒到甜甜圈模中, 填至八成滿, 入爐焗20分鐘。從焗爐中取出, 置於架上放涼。
- 預備淋面裝飾。朱古力淋面可直接將朱古力加熱溶掉; 而糖霜淋面則於大碗內放入糖霜及豆奶, 以木匙攪拌混合。可按喜好調整糖霜及豆奶份量, 去營造理想的質感。如果想做抹茶口味可加入抹茶粉。
- 將甜甜圈沾上朱古力及糖霜淋面, 置於架上定形, 可以撒上適量爆米花作裝飾, 完成!
- Doughnut dough
- 55g all purpose flour
- 30g organic cane sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of nutmeg powder
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- 60ml soy milk
- 1/4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseed meal + 1 tbsp water, stir well and set aside
- 2 tbsp earth balance vegan butter spread
- Chocolate Glaze
- 1/4 cup Vegan chocolate, chopped and melted
- Icing Glaze
- 1/4 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1/2 tbsp soy milk
- 1 tsp matcha powder, optional
- Topping, optional
- Rude Health's Gluten-free wholegrain puffed brown rice
- Preheat oven at 175°C.
- Prepare doughnuts batter. In a big mixing bowl, combine all wet ingredient of doughnut dough. Stir to mix and set aside.
- In another bowl, put all dry ingredient and sift into wet ingredient. Combine with a spatula until there are no slumps.
- Pour the dough into the baking pan at about 80% fill. Bake for 20 mins. Let cool on rack.
- Prepare the glaze. For chocolate glaze, simply do by melting your choice of vegan chocolate. For Icing glaze, stir powdered icing sugar and soy milk with a spoon. Fine tune the texture by adding more powdered sugar or soy milk for desired texture. Add matcha powder if you would love to go for a matcha icing.
- Dip in the doughnuts onto the glaze and let it set on the rack. Decorate with puffed brown rice as topping. Ready to serve!