中秋節又快要到了～有人愛吃傳統的雙黃白蓮蓉月餅, 新派的冰皮月餅, 或是這幾年受熱捧的奶黃月餅～
今天要介紹大家試做的卻是這個真材實料的手工冰皮月餅～做了兩款口味－雙色蕃薯(紫薯皮黃薯餡) 以及抹茶紅豆。用料全天然, 每口都吃到材料天然的甜味及營養啊。
Celebrating Mid Autumn Festival (a festival for full moon which is being celebrated by most Asian), I have played with these vegan snowy mooncake recipes for a few times, experimenting different ingredient and flavour.
Let’s give a try to these sweet potatoes and matcha red bean flavor! Fully packed with nutrition and taste it real!
餡料用了來自日本宮崎的黃心蕃薯～Sweet potatoes imported straight away from Miyazaki.
- 砂糖 60g
- 無糖豆奶 270g
- 椰漿 80g
- 椰子油或其他菜油 4 tbsp
- 抹茶粉 5g
- 紫薯粉 5g
- 片粟粉 適量, 用手粉之用
- 黃心蕃薯 200g
- 楓糖漿 1 tbsp
- 麥芽糖 1 tbsp
- 椰子油或其他菜油 1 tbsp
- 紅豆 80g
- 原庶糖/ 黑糖 40g
- 水 400ml
- 先預備紅豆餡料 - 紅豆洗淨後浸水, 最好浸過夜, 會更容易變得腍身。
- 將已浸過既紅豆加入清水, 中火煮滾。煮滾後加入黃糖攪拌, 收細火慢慢收水至水份完全蒸發。整個過程大概用左個半鐘。室溫放涼然後放入雪櫃, 備用。
- 再預備蕃薯餡料。將黃心蕃薯洗淨, 以中火隔水蒸20分鐘, 用筷子插過蕃薯測試是否熟透。如熟透後拿起並放涼 放進食物處理器內攪拌至幼滑質感, 如沒有食物處理器可以叉子壓成泥。
- 將蕃薯蓉放進平底鑊, 以小火加熱。按次序加入菜油, 楓糖漿及麥芽糖, 便以木匙攪拌混合好。放涼後分成10等份, 搓成球狀, 備用。
- 預備冰皮。將粉類材料全部過篩並加到大盆內, 依次序加入糖, 椰漿, 豆奶及菜油。每次加入材料後要壓開粉粒, 均勻混合成糊狀。
- 倒入盤子內入蒸爐或以中火隔水蒸30分鐘。取出並攪拌成粉糰狀, 以保鮮紙蓋面放涼。
- 約冰皮面糰平分作兩份, 一份遂少將紫薯粉加進粉糰, 搓揉均勻呈光滑狀, 而另一份則加入抹茶粉同樣的搓成麵糰。
- 將兩份粉糰各分成10等份, 於工作檯上舖保鮮紙或使用矽膠墊, 於面頭撒上片粟粉, 防止冰皮粉糰黏在工作檯上。
- 先做雙色蕃薯口味, 放一份紫薯粉糰在工作檯上, 面頭放上保鮮紙, 以麵棍滾成大圓形薄片。拿走保鮮紙, 放一份蕃薯餡料在中間, 收口及滾成球狀。重覆步驟, 放入紅豆蓉製作抹茶口味。
- 放進餅模內, 封口一面對外, 用力壓緊餅膜打造完美紋路。將月餅移到碟上, 並重覆完成所有月餅, 完成!
1/ 冰皮月餅餅皮及餡料可於一天前預備, 並保存於雪櫃內。
2/冰皮月餅最好以密封容器保存, 防止置於雪櫃內被抽乾水份。最佳於完成後3-4天內食用, 每次食用時請先於室溫回溫約10分鐘。
- Mooncake Dough
- 60g glutinous rice flour
- 60g rice flour
- 30g wheat starch
- 60g sugar
- 270g unsweetened soy milk
- 80g coconut cream
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, or other vegetable oil
- 5g matcha powder
- 5g purple sweet potato flour
- Katakuriko, for dusting
- Sweet Potato Filling
- 200g orange/yellow sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp malt syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, or other vegetable oil
- Red Bean (Anko) Filling
- Red Bean 40g
- Raw cane sugar/ black sugar 20g
- Water 200ml
- Prepare the red bean (Anko) filling. Soak the red beans into water (alternatively you could pre-soak overnight). This could reduce the cooking time for red beans getting soft. Wash and rinse the red beans afterwards.
- In a pot, put the red beans and water and bring to medium heat. After boiled add in sugar and keep stirring. Switch to low heat and keep cooking and stirring occasionally until all water are absorbed. It took me about 1.5 hour to finish. Cool in room temperature and set aside in the fridge.
- Prepare the sweet potato filling. Wash the sweet potatos and steam for 20 mins under medium heat. You may use a chopstick to check if it's done. Puree the sweet potatoes with food processor or a fork until smooth.
- Heat the saute pan in low heat, put coconut oil, sweet potato puree, maple syrup and malt syrup. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Let it cool, divide into 10 equal parts and form them into balls. Set aside.
- Prepare the snowy mooncake dough. Sift all the flour into a mixing bowl, put sugar, coconut cream, soy milk and coconut oil in sequence. Mix the dough everytime after adding a new ingredient, and ensure all flour are dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, steam in a steamer or under medium heat for about 30 mins. Let it cool at room temperature and form the dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Take one part and slowly add in purple sweet potato powder in batches onto the dough, kneel the dough until well combined and should give a smooth glossy surface. Add in matcha powder to the remaining dough and repeat, kneel for the matcha dough.
- Divide the purple sweet potato and matcha dough into 10 equal parts. Put plastic wrap onto working surface and dust some katakuriko, to avoid dough sticking on the working surface.
- Prepare the sweet potato flavor first. Put one part the purple sweet potato dough on the working surface and cover with plastic wrap. Roll the dough into a circle shape with rolling pin. Take away the plastic wrap cover and put one part of sweet potato filling onto it, close the dough and shape the dough into balls. Repeat for the matcha and red bean flavor.
- Dust some katakuriko into the mooncake mould, put the mooncake dough into it with the closing side facing out. Lightly press the mould handle, then remove the mooncake from the mould. Transfer the stuffed mooncake onto the plate and repeat for all remaining mooncakes. Ready to serve.
1/ You may prepare the snowy mooncake dough and filling one day prior. Keep them in the fridge before in use.
2/ Keep the snowy mooncakes into airtight container to avoid dehydrated in the fridge. Best to finish within 4 days, and allow 10 mins sitting in room temperature before serve.