今次的南瓜濃湯, 就是在公司樓下Pret a Manger 買到的Pumpkin Ginger Soup! 喜歡甜度適中的南瓜, 中間卻加了點薑味, 令味道不再單調, 還帶點刺激！
Recently I am fond of the Pumpkin Ginger Soup from Pret a Manger which costing me like $30+
I love the texture, how thick it is! in which you can taste some bites of pumpkin puree. Adding some freshly grounded ginger it gives a lovely twist from the original pumpkin soup, not only sweet but also adding some spicy flavor that surprised me the most!
Today I am gonna do a simplified version, with only 7 key ingredients. It’s super easy and takes you only less than half an hour cook time. Let’s do it!
靈魂人物當然是南瓜！自家製當然要新鮮, 所以買了南瓜, 切塊再入焗爐焗熟。
要做到質感幼滑的南瓜湯, 一定唔可以懶, 要用攪拌機打勻啊！
Tricks of doing a thick and smooth pumpkin soup? blender!
Entirely I am indulged in such thick paste and the natural orange color. Perfect for a light brunch on weekends!
- 紅南瓜 1個 (除籽除芯後, 約300G)
- 橄欖油 1 tbsp
- 蒜頭 1瓣, 切成蒜蓉
- 楓糖漿 2湯匙
- 薑蓉 1 tsp
- 椰奶 100ml
- 蔬菜高湯 250ml
- 鹽 少許
- 黑椒 少許
- 松子仁 少許
- 焗爐預熱於攝氏170度, 焗盤上放入爐
- 南瓜洗淨, 切開成小塊, 去籽去芯, 放於焗盤上。入爐烤約40-50分鐘至熟透, 從焗爐取出放涼
- 用匙羹起南瓜肉, 去皮, 置於小碗內。將南瓜蓉及蔬菜高湯加到攪拌機中, 攪勻至幼滑質感, 備用
- 於一鍋內放橄欖油燒熱鑊, 放蒜蓉爆香, 加入南瓜蓉、薑蓉、椰奶及楓糖漿, 一邊攪拌加熱
- 加入少許鹽及黑椒調味, 上湯碗。面頭再倒上少許椰奶及放上松子仁作裝飾, 即成！
- 1 Medium size red pumpkin, yields about 300g after removing seeds and skin
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp freshly grounded ginger
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable broth
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- some pine nuts
- Preheat oven at 170 degree Celcuis, line parchment paper on baking pan
- Rinse the pumpkin and remove the seeds. Slice into pieces and place on baking pan. Bake for about 40 to 50 mins until tender, remove from oven and let it cool
- With a spoon peel away the skin, put pumpkin and vegetable broth into a blender and blend for smooth texture, set aside
- On a pot, put olive oil and garlic under low heat. Once garlic turn golden, add the pumpkin puree, grounded ginger, coconut oil and maple syrup. Continue to stir in medium heat to simmer
- Add pinch of salt and black pepper for taste. Transfer the soup onto bowls and top with coconut milk and some pine nuts. Ready to serve.