焦糖饀一直俾人嘅印象都係比較多糖同肥膩吧。今日呢個用上有豐富膳食纖維, 同埋天然糖份嘅椰棗作主材料, 每啖食落會覺得更健康吧！
Chocolate must always be a v-day must-have item. Lots of fancy chocolates out there packed with different flavors, texture and coloring, but how about making tasty, hearty and healthy chocolate on your own? This caramel truffles were made by dates – naturally sweet, come with dietary fiber that’s way healthier than those caramel made by sweeteners and heavy cream. Let’s go for healthy option this v day!
- 椰棗 227 g (約 26 粒)
- 杏仁醬 20g
- 海鹽 1/4 tsp
- 椰子油 1 tsp
- 黑朱古力 90g dark chocolate (我用了55%黑朱古力)
- 椰棗先去核, 以手測試一下質感, 如果太硬的話可以浸於熱水約10分鐘至軟身
- 將椰棗放入食物處理器, 攪拌至軟滑質感, 最後應該會滾成一個球吧。加入椰子油, 杏仁醬, 海鹽, 再攪拌至混合好
- 將牛油紙放於焗盤上。以小匙將椰棗分成約15個等份, 用雙手搓成球狀
- 以微波爐高溫加熱黑朱古力1分鐘, 或隔熱水至溶掉。將椰棗波波放進朱古力內, 以匙勺將朱古力包圍好, 移到焗盤上並撒上適量海鹽。置於室溫至外面朱古力變硬身, 完成咯~~
- 227 g (about 26 pcs) medjool dates/ deglet nour
- 20g almond butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt/ himalayas salt, additional for topping
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 90g dark chocolate (55% is used in here)
- Remove pits from dates. Check if they are soft enough or else you may need to soak in hot water for 10 mins.
- Put pitted dates into food processor, process until smooth and eventually they will be sticky like a ball. Add coconut oil, almond butter and 1/4 tsp sea salt, continue processing until smooth.
- Put parchment paper on baking pan. Scoop the dates caramel into 15 equal pieces, and form them into balls with your hands.
- Microwave the dark chocolate under high heat in 1 min, or alternatively you may melt them into hot water. Drop the dates caramel balls into the chocolate, with a spoon make sure chocolate is coated all around, move onto parchment paper and sparkle some more salt. Put in room temperature and let the chocolate harden and form 'shells'. Done!