佢係免焗、純素、日式、抹茶…而賣相更加係令人心花怒放～～又睇得, 又食得, 要整蛋糕俾身邊人食嘅話, 試呢個食譜就一定無錯架啦！
Another no bake recipe. And this time is a C-A-K-E!!! Woohoo!
This cake means so much to me – it is the first cake I made for my boyfriend as birthday cake:) Today I am going to bring my vegan version and wish you guys like it!
- 消化餅 75g (大概5大塊)
- 碧根果／合桃碎 20g
- 純素牛油 40g
- 純素忌廉芝士 125g
- 全脂椰奶 120ml
- 砂糖 30g
- 豆腐 200ml (我使用了百福的蒸煮滑豆腐)
- 寒天粉 8g (如非純素人士, 可以13g 魚膠粉代替)
- 熱水 2 tbsp
- 純素忌廉芝士 100g
- 全脂椰奶 80ml
- 砂糖 40g
- 無糖豆奶 40ml
- 寒天粉 5g (如非純素人士, 可以8g 魚膠粉代替)
- 熱水 1.5 tbsp
- 宇治抹茶粉 2 tbsp
- 於蛋糕盤底先放上牛油紙; 豆腐打開包裝, 放於小碟上, 靜待半小時出水
- 預備餅底。於一碗內將消化餅弄碎, 平常慣常使用叉壓碎, 或可把餅放進密實袋內按壓; 今次卻發現麵棍也是一個好工具～確保它們都"完美粉碎"後, 加入碧根果或合桃碎。將溶掉的牛油倒進去, 均勻攪拌好
- 將餅底餡料放到蛋糕盤內, 以匙將它們按壓好作餅底。今次又意外地發現小焗杯, 或水杯都可以令整個餅底壓得較實淨, 而且表面會更平滑！
- 預備豆腐芝士餡料。於大碗內, 以電動打蛋器慢速打發忌廉芝士, 分兩次加入砂糖, 打至幼滑狀。加入椰奶及豆腐, 繼續打發直至餡料份量膨脹至大約一倍。於另一小碗內放熱水, 再慢慢倒入寒天粉攪拌, 加入到豆腐餡中, 攪拌至混合
- 於雪櫃取出蛋糕盤, 將豆腐芝士餡小心地倒到餅底上。可輕敲幾下, 釋出氣泡及令蛋糕表面更平滑。放回雪櫃冷藏
- 預備抹茶芝士餡料。跟豆腐餡做法相同～於大碗內, 以電動打蛋器慢速打發忌廉芝士, 分兩次加入砂糖, 打至幼滑狀。加入抹茶粉, 椰奶及豆奶, 繼續打發直至餡料份量膨脹至大約一倍。於另一小碗內放熱水, 再慢慢倒入寒天粉攪拌, 加入到抹茶餡中, 攪拌至混合
- 於雪櫃取出蛋糕盤, 將抹茶芝士餡小心地倒到豆腐餡上。在蛋糕面上可倒幾滴椰奶, 再以牙簽畫花紋。於雪櫃冷藏最少4小時, 就可以食得啦～
只要以匙羹, 慢慢地, 溫柔地將抹茶餡加到豆腐餡上, 就可以令蛋糕完美分層！
2/ 要令蛋糕完美脫模, 可以熱風筒輕輕吹蛋糕模的外面。當蛋糕模跟蛋糕的溫度不同後, 就可輕易脫模～
- 75g digestive biscuits (about 5 pcs)
- 20g chopped pecans/ walnuts
- 40g vegan butter
- Tofu cream cheese filling
- 125g vegan cream cheese
- 120ml full fat coconut milk
- 30g sugar
- 200ml tofu
- 8g agar agar powder (sub 13g gelatin powder if not vegan)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Matcha cream cheese filling
- 100g vegan cream cheese
- 80ml full fat coconut milk
- 40g sugar
- 40ml unsweetened soy milk
- 5g agar agar powder (sub 8g gelatin powder if not vegan)
- 1.5 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- Line parchment paper at the bottom of the cake pan. Take out Tofu from the packing and move to a small plate, Let it sit for 30 mins draining extra water.
- Prepare the crust. In a bowl crust the digestive biscuit. You want want to do it with a fork, or put all of them in a sealed zip bag and crust with your hand. I found rolling pin is a nice tool to work with! Make sure that they all fall into tiny bites, mix with pecans or walnuts. Melt the vegan butter and mix well.
- Now transfer the crust mixture onto the cake pan. Use a spoon to press them firm. I found souffle baking cup is great in getting firm and smooth surface. Now move the pan to refrigerator.
- Prepare the tofu cheese filling. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer in slow speed, add sugar in two times and continue beating until it go smooth. Put coconut milk and tofu, and keep on beating until the size is about to expand by a double. In a small bowl put hot water and add agar agar powder, mix well, pour onto the mixture and combine.
- Remove the cake pan from the fridge, slowly pour the tofu mixture on it and ensure the surface is smooth. Again put into the fridge to chill.
- Prepare the matcha cheese filling. Same as preparing the tofu filling, In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer in slow speed, add sugar in two times and continue beating until it go smooth. Put matcha powder, coconut milk and soy milk, and keep on beating until the size is about to expand by a double. In a small bowl put hot water and add agar agar powder, mix well, pour onto the mixture and combine.
- Pour the matcha cheese filling onto the cake pan, as the top layer of the cake. At the top you want wish to decorate a bit by putting small drop of coconut milk, and draw the marble with toothpick. Freeze in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Ready to serve!
2/ To remove the cake from the pan nicely, run the hair dryer on the sides of the pan. This could help to slide out smoothly.